“Now in its 60th year of show operation, Palm Beach County Mounted Posse Horse Show continues its fine tradition of “serving all horsemen and their families by providing a variety of equestrian events and activities.”
“Come on out to participate or just spectate. Entry fees are nominal and there are no fees for spectators.”
When you’re young and you fall off a horse, you may break something. When you’re my age and you fall off, you splatter. ~ Roy Rogers
IMPORTANT RIDER INFORMATION
*2017 SHOW SERIES*
- Pleasure Ring Trail classes & Ranch Riding, Western riding classes now Saturday’s @ 4:00 pm
- Performance Ring has changed its order on Sunday; Halter, Western and English. Show time now @ 9:00 am
- It is Rider’s responsibility to know order of classes.
- Saturday Schooling will now end at 2:00 pm.
- Saturday Jumper show will now start 1 hour earlier, 4 pm.
- Groups of 6 or more should be making Stall Reservations for season now. Stalls must be held by credit card. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, no texts or phone calls please.
General QuestionsPBCMP is an all volunteer organization. Please respect that we all have jobs and families and will get back to you as soon as we can.Most questions can be answered on the site. Thank you.For more information contact
PH 561.670.4917 between 10am and 5pm.
Hunter/JumperFor more information contact
PH 561.385.8955 between 10am and 5pm.
PleasureFor more information contact
Vicki Wallace Moore
PH 561-281-5254 between 10am and 5pm.
Barrel InfoFor more information contact
Renee Kitching, Barrel Director
PH 561-436-2909 between 10am and 5pm.
Stall Reservations and Fax Pre-registrations
Show VeterinarianDr. Byron Reid & Associates
Negative Coggins and proof of age (either birth certificate, driver’s license or student ID) are requried for membership
- P.O. Box 1056 Loxahatchee, FL 33470
- PH: 561.670.4917
- FAX: 561.249.0945