“Now in its 61st year of show operation, Palm Beach County Mounted Posse Horse Show continues its fine tradition of “serving all horsemen and their families by providing a variety of equestrian events and activities.”
“Come on out to participate or just spectate. Entry fees are nominal and there are no fees for spectators.”
IMPORTANT RIDER INFORMATION
YEAR END AWARD INFORMATION
February 17,2018 – Banquet ,Location: Poinciana Country Club 3536 Via Poinciana Dr ,Lake Worth, FL
(just minutes from Jim Brandon)
(All info/forms available here for download)
*2018 SHOW SERIES*
*NOVICE HUNTER RING*
- Novice Hunter Ring *NEW* show time, 8:30 a.m
- Short Stirrups and Long Stirrups now Hunter 18″ Equitation 18″ and Flat.Hunter RingShow time remains 8:00 a.m
- Show time remains 8:00 a.m.
- Added JR/AM Working Equitation 3′.
- Divisions now begin with Flat or Under Saddle Classes, Warm up then 2 jumping classes.
- Jumpers Blue Ribbon Jumpers now 2’3″
- Pleasure Show / Ranch Riding remains Saturday 4:00 p.m. show time
- Pleasure Show remains Sunday 9:00 a.m. show time. Order of show: Halter, Showmanship, Western, English
- Adding to Miniature Division – Miniature Halter/Ponies 13.2 & U; Miniature/Ponies 13.2 & U Showmanship
- Adding Special Needs Lead Line Pleasure & Equitation W/E all ages* *Require IEP or Physician Doc w/entry
- Combining 10 & U W/J & W/T TO 18 & U W/J & W/T. 11-17 W/J & W/T now 18 & U.
We’ve made these changes from Rider/Trainer input, improve class participation and continue our effort to have smooth, efficiently run shows.
- Looking for a Covered Arena Sponsor(s) to help defray ring costs if you’d like to have the opportunity to be out of the sun, heat and rain.PBCMP is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and a write-off for your business. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. We’d love to get your company in the 2018 Super Show Program as a Thank You!!
- Lo_Ri Photography, Lori Richards 561.385.8955 (Hunter Ring & Barrel Show)
- GemJ Photography, Gemma Gonzalez Tucker 954.562.7922 (November Novice Ring & misc Hunter)
- ShotBySteph, Stephanie Woods 561.662.9644 (Pleasure).
General QuestionsPBCMP is an all volunteer organization. Please respect that we all have jobs and families and will get back to you as soon as we can.Most questions can be answered on the site. Thank you.For more information contact
PH 561.670.4917 between 10am and 5pm.
Hunter/JumperFor more information contact
PH 561.723.5247 between 10am and 5pm.
PleasureFor more information contact
Vicki Wallace Moore
PH 561-281-5254 between 10am and 5pm.
Barrel InfoFor more information contact
Renee Kitching, Barrel Director
PH 561-436-2909 between 10am and 5pm.
Stall Reservations and Fax Pre-registrations
Show VeterinarianDr. Byron Reid & Associates
Negative Coggins and proof of age (either birth certificate, driver’s license or student ID) are requried for membership
- P.O. Box 1056 Loxahatchee, FL 33470
- PH: 561.670.4917
- FAX: 561.249.0945